It's been a while since I have done a Ten Things Tuesday, and since it is still Tuesday over here on the West Coast, I thought "why not?"
1. Monday hit me with a bang this week, Tuesday have been no different, goodness the weeks are going fast this month!
2. I spent the day visiting a friend and meeting her beautiful new born daughter, Kaylee. I brought her this :
3. Baby envy. Nuff said.
4. Dan just informed me he needs cupcakes for a work bake sale on friday - looks like I know what I will be doing tomorrow! Anyone have an creative cupcake ideas?
5. In just a few weeks I will be entering my last year in my 20s. not sure I'm ready for that.
6. I'm thinking this is mighty boring to read right now.
7. I'm having lunch with an old friend this weekend, anyone know how I can shed 30lbs by then? Sigh, am I crazy to avoid things like this, for silly reasons like weight? ( how many of you are nodding your heads "yes" right now?)
8. The produce has been utter crap this season, likely due to heavy rains. I mean seriously $4.99 a pound for green grapes!?!
9. Nothing like good old homemade mac and cheese for dinner to make a girl feel good. Sooo comforting.
10. Do you ever set goals for yourself, then feel like you've failed a bit when you don't come close to meeting them? Quite a few years ago I set some goals for myself on things I wanted to do before I was 30, and now that I am hitting 29 soon, I am realizing how many of these goals are out of my grasp, and I feel kinda crappy about it. I guess, I thought I would have accomplished more by now? I suppose a heavy burden to put on ones shoulders...